maandag 1 augustus 2016

#noinspo: team triple dips

Today is all about the non-blurred little fella in the picture.

Yay I really love dips. Give me some dip sauce, some naan or pita bread (or tortilla chips du-uh) and you got yourself a happy camper. I love dips so much I can't even describe - honestly. So I got some dirty little secret: I mostly make the same three dips for every dinner party. Guacamole, hummus and baba ganoush. Really easy but really yummy. And a bit #noinspiration.

DIPSDIPSDIPSDIPSDIPSDIPS (click). All you could ever ask for.


Since I'm team #noinspiration I decided it might be a good idea to make three blogposts out of the three recipes. Team #tripledips. YES! So without further ado here comes the first recipe! Let's start with the easiest one: the hummus... TADAAAA! See how excited I am about this?

What you need (dinner party portion for like 6-ish hummus loving people. Although you should always have hummus in your fridge. Cause hummus = life.)

  • 1 can of chickpeas
  • 1/2 - 1 lemon
  • Cumin (to taste)
  • Tahini (about 1 tbs) - honestly: you need tahini in your hummus
  • 1 clove of garlic
  • Salt
  • Olive oil (a good drizzle)

What you do

  • Easiest recipe ever: combine all ingredients (not the whole lemon just the juice) and blend away.
  • Taste and season, taste and season, taste and season... until PER-FECT. Maybe add some water if too firm.
  • Done.
So that was that. Since I really feel as if I need to start expanding my dip portfolio, I think I need to start experimenting with some peas - mint - goat's cheese combo soon. More on that later.

What is your favorite dip?

Love,
Julie






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten