dinsdag 27 december 2016

Look at these pretty ladies!


Such a simple recipe, but so good! Best thing? You only need 3 ingredients and no skills.


You have to admit that these beauties look pretty festive. They could look even fancier if you make them the right way. But of course I had to freestyle a bit. I didn't have muffin cases nor a pastry bag. I didn't really care for the muffin cases and I used a Ziploc bag with a cut off corner as a pastry bag.

I have a week off right now, which I'm spending eating, sleeping, shopping and running. Of course I have a Christmas brunch planned for later this week: the girls are coming over on Thursday to hopefully re-live the magic of last weekend. Thinking about serving them these little cuties as well, but ssttt... don't tell them! If you want to give them a go as well, please find my mom's recipe below.

What do you need?

  • Dark chocolate, I used 74% cacao
  • Pomegranate seeds
  • Sea salt
What do you do?
  • Melt the chocolate au bain-marie.
  • Ladle the chocolate in your (improvised) pastry bag.
  • Put the pomegranate seeds in small heaps on a baking sheet.
  • Put the chocolate on top as a glue to keep the seeds together.
  • Add more pomegranate in a second layer and more chocolate after that.
  • Sprinkle some sea salt to top if off. 
  • Put in the fridge for an hour or so.
See how easy this is? And it's healthy as well! Really: DO try this at home!

What is your favourite brunch recipe?

Love,
Julie

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten