zondag 10 juli 2016

Summer lovin' happens so fast


HEJ KIDS! On this page I'd like to share my love for food. Pure ingredients, home cooking... sharing love by sharing food. I might not have great technical skills or the best pallette. But like I said: I have a love for food. I love the pure elements you find in Scandinavian cooking, the love and passion in Italian food, the audacity of Asian cuisine... the  everything everything everything that has to do with it.

I won't say I haven't tried this writing about food before. But maybe adding my name to the blog makes it feel more personal. Also the fact that I had some rosΓ© earlier this afternoon (if you're ever in Antwerp, go to CafΓ© Kamiel and try their bio grapefruit - rosΓ©) might have something to do with it. Add to that the fact that I just had a lovely, summer Sunday afternoon: talks with my love about the things in life that matter most, long strolls through the city and thinking about the fact that you only live once (yes I did just use YOLO in my first blog post - decide now whether you want to read on or not).

Whether any of the above made any sense to you or not: this is the page where I want to write about what food means to me. Because it's life and it's love - it's what it's all about. To me at least.

Love,
Julie

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten